Nation’s Largest Jewelry District to Host L.A. Antique Jewelry & Watch Show
• Raymond Lee Jewelers features a collection of diamonds and gemstones, including a 12-carat internally flawless fancy yellow ring, an 18 karat unheated Ceylon sapphire and diamond platinum cocktail ring, and a vintage Schlumberger for Tiffany & Co. diamond ring. Rare and vintage luxury watches round out an impressive selection.
• Jerome Heidenreich Inc. introduces a vast collection of vintage bridal rings from their new division, Trumpet & Horn, as well as rare Art Deco diamond bracelets and jewelry.
• J.S. Fearnley unveils a variety of platinum pieces set with various precious gems, including an Art Deco platinum and diamond pendant by Tiffany & Co., as well as a large selection of antique rings.
A division of GLM Shows, US Antique Shows is the nation’s leading producer of antique and antique jewelry and watch shows for the consumer and trade markets. With shows in Miami Beach, Las Vegas, New York and Los Angeles, US Antique Shows draw annually more than 1,500 dealers exhibiting merchandise to more than 28,000 consumers. Additional information is available online at www.USAntiqueShows.com.
The L.A. Antique Jewelry & Watch Show is produced by GLM®. GLM is a leading producer and marketer of consumer product tradeshows in North America, serving industries as diverse as antiques, jewelry, art, giftware, home furnishings, social stationery, home textiles, tabletop, gourmet housewares, contemporary furniture, personal care, surf, skate, water sports, swim and resorts. Additional information about GLM is available online at www.glmshows.com. For additional information, visit www.USAntiqueShows.com.
Latest posts by Robyn Hawk (see all)
- At Gem-A There Is Never A Dull Moment …of Websites, Forums, CEO’s, and an Award Comeback! - August 23, 2016
- #DesignerSpotLight – #SilentSunday Looks At The Secret Garden Collection from Gumuchian - August 21, 2016
- #DesignerSpotLight – #SilentSunday Looks At Yael Designs at the LUXURY by JCK in Las Vegas - August 21, 2016