Congratulations to Nathalie Dubois and DPA on the success of their
DPA LOUNGE on the Croisette at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival
Nathalie Dubois and DPA has become world renown for introducing new brands and the trendiest items from all over the globe to the Celebrities that have made her famous DPA gift lounge at the Carlton Intercontinental Hotel a not to be missed opportunity!
After the unparalleled successes of the Cannes Film Festival gifting suites in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2011 and 2012 and featuring over $100,000 gift bags received by Sharon Stone, Morgan Freeman, Paris Hilton, Fifty Cents, Minnie Driver, Adrian Brody, Djimon Hounsou, Audrey Dana, Maiween, Gerard Jugnot, Gerard Depardieu or Michael Madsen, retreat producer Nathalie Dubois and Entertainment Strategist Company DPA kept their date with the celebrities attending the Cannes Film Festival.
DPA was the first company to ever establish an American gift suite on the Croisette, and is till today the ONLY marketing company to have established official partnerships with the biggest film or TV festivals worldwide and every year, it continues to amaze its stars and medias guests.
May 15th through May 24th “The Palace of the Stars”, The Intercontinental Carlton Hotel in Cannes hosted the most glamorous and sought after location at the Cannes Film Festival 2013: The CANNES 2013 DPA LOUNGE. The world’s biggest and brightest Stars attend the exclusive location at the Intercontinental Carlton Hotel where they are pampered in luxury and style. The CANNES 2013 DPA LOUNGE will be hosted two spaces: A small show room and a gifting suite.
”We worked 5 months for finding the best of products and we arrive to a fantastic choice of new as well as established brands,” says Nathalie Dubois, “The big highlight of our event is a full room of high fashion products, or services available to “climb the stairs” (“Montee des marches”- red carpet), but also to be gifted.”
Participating Brands as announced prior to the Event:
Brands represented include Ukrainian top designer OLENA DATS’ with an exclusive selection of its best “European style with Ukrainian soul “ gowns and cocktail dresses.
- MARCHON, faithful to the DPA gifting suites worldwide since 2007, will gift in Cannes its new collection of top Italian and French designers’ sunglasses.
- Cape Breton’s MICHIQUE and its fabulous clutches and bags returned to Cannes with some fabulous new designs and colors for the red carpet.
- Speaking of “red carpet”, RED CARPET Paris was on hand to soothe the guests’ feet by providing its great luxurious soles.
- This year lucky celebrities could avail themselves of three amazing services:
- Tokyo’s CIL D’OR offering eyelashes extensions with a in room service. Its sister company PADINA gifting its all-natural eyelashes conditioner.
- Italian GOLD SIN JEWELS applying 24 carats gold tattoos to the skin of some super famous stars.
- And finally we were thrilled to announce our partnership with UBER who hooked us up with free rides in Cannes this year! If you haven’t heard of UBER yet, the concept is simple: Request a pickup through Uber’s (free) iPhone/Android/Blackberry/Windows phone application and within minutes a black car will be curbside to take you wherever you want to go. You can expect a ride like a Mercedes, BMW, or Jaguar.
The Cannes DPA 2013 gift suite will also feature amazing jewellery companies, with a big presence of bracelets:
- We are very excited to have CHAN LUU in our suite. Chan Luu’s trademark is her artistic skill in combining organic shapes with contemporary ideas to create a line that’s unique, wearable, and hand-made. Known for her beautiful wrap bracelets, which come in an array of hand-cut semi-precious stones, sterling silver, gold vermeil, and custom dyed leathers, Chan continues to be a trend leader in fashion today. Her pieces have been featured in the top fashion magazines and have adorned Hollywood’s hottest celebrities.
- Montréal based MICALLA will present its Unique jewelry creations for the elegant and confident woman with a passion for timeless pieces.
- We think everybody in Cannes will wear KIM&ZOZI “hippie bling”. It’s bohemian jewelry with a global perspective. Conceived by designers from Australia and Canada, handmade in Los Angeles and worn on the streets of Paris, Beirut and Ibiza. It’s hippie style with a world beat, and it works whether you’re dressing up for a night at the club, or wearing flip-flops at the beach.
- Because of GATSBY, ARIDO jewelry, designer of timeless, handcrafted pieces to treasure forever, decided to gift fresh water pearl with gold settings.
- Finally SAL Y LIMON will create a “bracelets bar” where stars could choose an assortment of fun color fully hand painted and gold or silver-plated pieces. The Sal y Limon bracelets come in four different widths and offer a sensational variety of attractive colors, designs and models.
Stars love to travel and French Polynesia became over the years a favorite destination of Nathalie Dubois. LE TAHA’A private island Resort and Spa will also offer a stay in their gorgeous private island across from the island of Tahaa, and PEARL RESORTS will offer either a stay at the Bora Bora Pearl beach resort in Bora Bora or at the sister property in the Tuamotus, Tikehau Pearl resort.
Fashion will have a strong impact this year with super hip LA based Jeans Company (but owned by a Frenchie!) BLEULAB jeans.
- BLEULAB will create a buzz with their freeze clean jeans, and the two-way reversible jeans that can take you from day-to-night in the blink of an eye, already worn by Gwen Stefani, Usher, and Beyonce.
- Turkish LES BENJAMINS shows in its new line of tee shirts the idea of playing with icons, irreverent contrast and the spirit of change. The tees are super high quality and male guests will have an ample choice.
- One of the highlights of the suite will be PASCAL PIVETEAU. PASCAL PIVETEAU PARIS Creates Luxurious s fashion clothes and proposes a collection of French glamour leather stretch for women in elegant and “quality couture”style.
- ENZA COSTA will have amazing items for the top stars attending our suite. Sold in the most prestigious stores in the world (such as Merci or Montaigne market in Paris), and Designed to transform everyday basics into luxury essentials, Enza Costa’s unique brand of minimalist, modern clothing is crafted with featherweight blends of sumptuous supima cotton, cashmere and silk.
- Finally Italian shoemaker ROCCOP (found at super Beverly hills shoe store Madison) will launch its exquisite tennis shoes-loafer with leather top that men and women will fight to have.
The Beauty will not be left on the side in the DPA gift suite, and we are very proud of some of the products presented this year:
- Found at super famous Paris concept store, Colette, BIOEFFECT® will gift its Award winning BIOEFFECT® EGF SERUM, serum based on 10 years of biotechnology research in Iceland. Representing the future of scientific skin care, BIOEFFECT® EGF SERUM contains Nobel Prize winning Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), that signals the skin to speed up its renewal process. This will be one of the most coveted gifts of the DPA lounge this year.
- Nathalie’s favorite Marseilles-based CHATEAU BERGER COSMETIQUES, exquisite range of products with its mantra ”beauty at any age”, will gift its spa creamy and rich textures products and tired stars will become addicted to its “velvet beauty mask”. Very practical for the Cannes guest, BATISTE, Specialist of dry shampoo for more than 10 years, will help the stars refreshing their hair between washes, so they can have gorgeous hair during the festival
- Emergency beauty and make up kits by THE LAB ROOM and ALL NATURAL FACE will be gifted to the DPA guest to “survive Cannes” and in the beauty contingent, stars will also be gifted with new products from Cowshed, La Societe Parisienne des savons, Phoenix Botanicals, Manic Panic, and Le soft Perfume.
“Cannes 2013 DPA lounge will strike again on the Croisette of the Cannes film festival” says event producer Nathalie Dubois. The Cannes spa gift suite will be one of the premiere retreats at the Cannes film festival.
Also featured in the DPA lounge are: Detox Delight, Le cadeau parfait, Brigitte Bardot collection, Popchips, Piaff, Ohyos, Iskilde, Sojeans, Le Short and Shoes Closet.
A veteran in the production of star-studded events, Nathalie Dubois, President and CEO of DPA, has proven herself to be exceptionally innovative and successful in the realm of celebrity gift suites. With six major suites in the past year alone, Nathalie Dubois and DPA have become an intricate part of almost every major award show or film festival worldwide. Originally from France, Nathalie Dubois attributes her success in part to her world travels and the exotic cultural influences of the products she picks for her unique gift suites. “Celebrities want new and exciting products — products that are exotic. They don’t just want the same thing at every suite,” says Nathalie Dubois. With products, designers and treatments from all over the globe, Nathalie Dubois puts on the best show in town.
PAST ATTENDEES OF DPA GIFTING LOUNGES: Queen Latifah, Charlize Theron, Richard Gere, Sharon Stone, Angela Basset, Rachel Bilson, Eva Longoria, Morgan Freeman, Terrance Howard, Catherine Deneuve, Spike Lee, Vanessa Williams, Kate Walsh, Paula Abdul, Eric Roberts, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jennifer Hudson, Scarlet Johansson, Edie Falco, Sarah MacLalan, Vanessa Williams, Terry O’Quinn, Kevin Mc hale, Simon Baker, Jane Lynch, Jessica Schorz, Maria Bello, Minnie Driver, Felicity Huffman, Adrian Brody, Colin Firth, Carey Mulligan, …