"Sweet" is the best word to describe these long lightweight earrings. Each simple earring has a light amethyst purple Czech glass trumpet flower on a long handformed sterling silver ear wire. These earrings measure 1 1/4 inches (3.2cm) in length from the tops of the ear wires to the bottoms of the flowers.
Perfect for spring!
About sterling silver:
Sterling silver is an alloy consisting of a minimum of 92.5% silver (the other 7.5% is typically copper). I choose to use solid sterling instead of plated metal in my work because it is my experience that plating wears off. Properly cared for sterling silver lasts a lifetime and beyond.
All Lava Jewelry purchases are carefully packaged in a gift box and shipped within two business days of receiving payment.
Please see my profile or contact me for further information.
Please note: If your purchase is to be shipped to a California address, sales tax will be added on when you check out.
Latest posts by micheledodge (see all)
- White Swarovski Pearls on Circular Sterling Silver Ear Wires – Earrings s10e056 - February 28, 2011
- White Swarovski Pearls on Long Sterling Silver Ear Wires – Earrings s10e057 - February 28, 2011
- Black Onyx on Long Sterling Silver Ear Wires – Earrings s10e054 - February 28, 2011