Meet the Masters: 2011
In 2011, Metalwerx will be bringing back several familiar faces teaching new topics in addition to new artists that are sure to to keep you inspired throughout the year. Don’t miss this opportunity to study with amazing metalsmiths ready to share their specialized techniques and incredible talents.
We will be interviewing these instructors and reviewing their workshops throughout the summer. Keep watching this blog and our facebook page for the latest news.
2011 Summer with the Masters
- Tom Herman: Carving Techniques for Gold and other metals (June 22 – 26)
- Munya Avigail Upin: Woven Metal Techniques (July 6 – 10)
- Michael Boyd: Basic Lapidary (July 11 – 13) and Beyond Basic Lapidary: Designing with Stone (July 15 – 18)
- Ann Cahoon: Get it Together! Clasps and Terminations (July 20 – 24)
- Charles Lewton-Brain: Photography for Small Objects (July 26), Chasing and Repoussé: Making the Tools (July 27 – 28), and Fold Forming (July 29 – 31)
- Cynthia Eid: Microfolding and Fusing Argentium Sterling Silver (Aug 3 – 7)
- Jayne Redman: Blanking Dies, Pattern Development, & Keum Boo (Aug 10 – 14)
- Sarah Doremus: Kinetic Jewelry (Aug 17 – 19)
- Paulette Werger: Making Your Mark: Surface Embellishment & Etching (Aug 24 – 25) and BROOCHing the Subject: Pin design and Fabrication (Aug 26 – 28)
View our full summer brochure online