I have maintained a private studio practice for 4 decades, creating a body of work that has won awards from the World Gold Council, the American Jewelry Design Council, and Jewelers of America New Designers Gallery. My jewelry focuses on minimalism in precious metal and has been represented in select galleries across North America.
In 2005 I joined the faculty of the Revere Academy, where I teach marketing and goldsmithing classes semi-annually during the open sessions in March and September. I also teach applied technique workshops, design, creative development and professional development classes and seminars internationally as a visiting guest artist. In addition to offering In Depth Retreats and private instruction in my Scottsdale Arizona studio, I am available for personalized individual consultation and mentoring.
My work has been featured in more than 90 magazine articles within the past two decades.
I am honored that my jewelry and studio are featured in these publications:
- Crocheted Wire Jewelry by Arline Fisch
- The Jeweler’s Bench Book by Charles Lewton-Brain
- Profiting by Design by Marlene Richey
- Lark Books Masters: Gold highlighting 42 of the most innovative goldsmiths of the current age
- Good Bones: The Elements and Principles of Design for Jewelry Makers by Sharon Elaine Thompson
- Metal Artist’s Workbench: Demystifying the Jeweler’s Saw by Thomas Mann